Transaction Details for Entelos, Inc.
- In April 2010, Entelos, Inc. completed an exchange and restructuring of its senior secured debt with Imperium Partners Group.
- Entelos shareholders approved the exchange of senior secured debt for preferred equity and a new senior secured note.
- Seven Hills provided advice to Entelos on the restructuring of the debt and negotiations with Imperium Partners.
- Entelos is a life sciences technology company applying next-generation predictive technologies across different markets.
- The Company’s PhysioLab technology is predictive, enabling a broad set of applications in R&D, healthcare, and finance.
- Its "virtual human" technology, and toxicology reference systems also assist clients develop safer and more effective drugs.
- Successfully negotiated and closed restructuring of the Company's senior secured debt.