Transaction Details for HemCon
- In July 2010, Hemcon Medical Technologies (Hemcon) completed a divestiture of Synpart Limited to Ranir, LLC.
- Seven Hills provided financial advisory services to Hemcon and negotiations with Ranir, LLC.
- Hemcon is a diversified medical technology company that provides innovative wound care and anti-microbial products for the military, emergency medical, surgical, dental and over-the-counter markets.
- Synpart Limited manufacturers and supplies an integrated range of oral care products to the global label consumer market.
- Ranir, LLC manufactures and markets consumer oral care products in North America. It offers manual and power toothbrushes, dental floss, night protectors, tooth whiteners, travel kits and other oral care accessories.
- Successfully closed divestiture in an unpredictable economic environment.