Transaction Details for Senior Educators Ltd.
- In March 2010, Senior Educators was acquired by Hewitt Associates (NYSE:HEW).
- Seven Hills acted as exclusive financial advisor to Senior Educators.
- Seven Hills rendered a fairness opinion to the Board of Directors of Senior Educators in connection with the transaction.
- Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Senior Educators provides expert, unbiased assistance to Medicare recipients in choosing high quality health insurance at the best price. One of the largest Medicare-focused brokers nationwide, Senior Educators presents complex health insurance information in an unbiased, objective manner via its internet site and trained and licensed insurance professionals.
- Hewitt Associates provides leading organizations around the world with expert human resources consulting and outsourcing solutions to help them anticipate and solve their most complex benefits, talent, and related financial challenges. Hewitt consults with companies to design and implement and communicate a wide range of human resources, retirement, investment management, health management, compensation, and talent management strategies.
- Acquisition will allow Hewitt to enter into the health insurance benefit management space.